My EBR Rising Star is Author K. Marie!
Her first novel, Wreckless Engagement: The Russian Engagement Series, debuted in March and has received great reviews.
Her passion for reading sparked the need to pen her own work and spin a tale of drama, adventure, and of course, hot sex that will leave you wanting more!
How can what was supposed to be a simple one night stand turn into a cluster fuck of craziness? Let Author K. Marie take you on a journey to find out in Wreckless Engagement: The Russian Engagemnet Series![page_section pattern=’https://eroticbookreview.com/wp-content/themes/storied/images/patterns/diagmonds.png’ textstyle=’light’ position=’default’]
About K. Marie…
Favorite Movie Quote:
“The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end” from the movie “Gladiator”.
Words you live by:
Actually, I have two that I like to abide by.
1. Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you.
2. Own It! If you say it or do it, own it.
Love at first sight, yes or no? Why?
Such a loaded question…Lol. I’ll attack this question from a couple of angles.
1. No, I do not believe in love at first sight. However, I do believe in lust at first sight, wholeheartedly 🙂
2. Love is complicated, and evolving. Having been with the same man 20+ years, I’ve learned that love is about a lot more than sex and heart palpitations. Love is when that person is your best friend, always have your back no matter what, accepts you at your worst, embraces your faults and imperfections, always thinks about you first, holds your hair back while you puke, pretend they don’t notice when you’ve gain ten pounds. Lol.
Love is about more than just intense feelings and sexual impulses. It’s about that other person being the only one in the stands cheering you on, and vice versa.
After writing, reading is my second love.
1. I like to travel, and typically vacation two to three times a year.
2. I’m a huge fan of DIY, and have tackled some fairly awesome projects. To name a few, I’ve refinished my kitchen cabinets (which were only 3 years old :-), glass tiled the kitchen backsplash, and, refaced one of my fire places with glass tiles as well.
3. I’m also a politics junkie, who binge watches cable news for the greater part of a day. Meh.
4. Can shopping be considered a hobby? Lol. If so, I also love fashion and loves to shop. Handbags and shoes mostly, but I love it all, clothes, accessories, and especially watches. I’m a watch collector 🙂
I’m currently working on the second installment of, The Russian Engagement Series, “Wreckless Intentions” Book 2. June is its projected publication date, so, God Speed Me!
Also, I have another project in the works, one that I’m super excited about, and am impatient to get started on. The idea for this book popped into my head like an epiphany one day, while I was in the midst of writing “Wreckless Engagement”. I immediately stopped what I was doing and wrote it down, I’ve been itching to get back to it ever since 🙂 It’ll be my third book, but not part of the, The Russian Engagement Series.[/page_section]